In this webinar, Dermot Hanley, in conversation with David W Duffy and Delphine Joyeux, will discuss:
- His motivations for becoming an independent non-executive director (INED)
- How to position yourself in the market
- Developing an INED portfolio
- Things he would have done differently
- Advice to those starting out on their board journey
Dermot is an experienced independent non executive director (INED), chairperson and investment banker. He is currently a non-executive board member of both publicly listed (NASDAQ) and numerous private equity backed companies and regulated financial (PCF-2 and PCF-3) investment funds (ICAVs and ILPs).
He is a member of the Governance Advisory Council of the Corporate Governance Institute and a longstanding member of the Finance and Economics Committee (Ecotax) at IBEC.