Learner Support Assistant
About The Corporate Governance Institute
Founded in 2020 to address the Corporate Governance Certification skills gap, the Corporate Governance Institute is a very high growth startup company that is fast becoming a leader in online education in the corporate governance sector.
While corporate governance might not be a household term, we are an EdTech company with ambitions to become the global leader in the €1 billion market of accreditation and certification in this field. Founded by two highly experienced industry veterans, the company recently received initial funding to accelerate its growth.
We operate in 14 countries world wide.
We are a high growth company that will provide great learning and career advancement opportunities as we grow. We put a great emphasis and value on having a sensible work life balance. Working smart, not too hard is our mantra.
About the job – Learner Support Assistant
We are seeking a Learner Support Assistant to support the delivery of our online programmes and to provide day to day administration support to our learners.
You will work with the team to provide an outstanding learner experience to our delegates as they take our programmes and work closely with the other members of the company where required.
This will include:
- Ensuring they get the materials they require once they have signed on for a programme
- Responding to their queries before, during and after the programme
- Moderating the programme modules and tutorials that are delivered live via Zoom by our faculty during the evenings and at our week long Boot Camps which are delivered during the day.
- Providing support to programmes which will be delivered fully online on a self service basis later this year
- Your primary tasks will act as the face of the Corporate Governance Institute’s while you moderate these live sessions and interface with our delegates
- This will involve ensuring that the various communications go out on time to the delegates, welcoming the delegates and the faculty at the start of each module, managing the faculty member and the delegates during the module delivery, liaising with the delegates during the module and gathering feedback that will help us to provide a better learning experience.
- You will work closely with the Learner Support Executive on a day to day basis
- We will provide guidance for you to achieve your full potential in this role but you will need to bring a can-do attitude and some genuine customer facing experience.
- A passion for this front of house role will be vital.
- You are an ambitious customer experience professional with the confidence to play a front of house role for the Institute.
- You are an outgoing, confident individual with a professional demeanor who can respond to unexpected events when they occur
- You have had prior experience in a similar role in the education field
- It would be very useful if you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of marketing, customer experience, communications, English, media studies or similar, or at least two years’ experience in a related area.
- You need to be native or near-native English, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to see where we can improve the learner experience at all times and our programme content
- A very strong self-starter attitude. You should embrace and be comfortable with constant change in a fast growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong administration, organisational and planning skills. You need to be transparent about the process of what you do, but in a creative way.
- Very strong presentation and communications skills with an ability to explain technical concepts in plain language.
- An interest in the world of business.. This is a role that looks with a keen eye on the corporate world, the business world, and you should bring a questioning but objective viewpoint. Creativity relies on good questions. Are you able to ask good questions?
The tools we use
While it is not necessary to have expert knowledge in all of these tools, you should be more than proficient in most of them.
- Google Analytics
- Google Suit
This can be a part time role initially but could grow into a full time role in the near future.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in hearing more please get in touch with your CV and a cover note as to why you are going to get this job (click here to email)